Monday, December 13, 2010

The Final Countdown!

Glad the presentations are over! I hope that having people create their own six word memoir was a half decent idea for my presentation? Guess I'll find out!

The interviews that I did... I did not feel they were up to par and so I decided to cut those out and just write the full length paper instead. It was much more difficult than I had anticipated for people who I personally knew to fully open up to me about my topic. All my interviews felt half-hearted and lacking, so I feel it's best to not include them. However, I did talk to some people through TWLOHA's online street team and they were SIGNIFICANTLY more willing to talk to me. (Kinda nice at least that part worked, and kinda funny that my 'failure' with talking to those who I knew just reinstated my original thesis.)

Finishing touches on the paper and I'll be WALKING to Berkey tomorrow since my NEW bike lock decided to completely freeze up on me thanks to this lovely weather. On the way to my first exam today I tried to thaw it out with my light and ended up burning off half my glove instead! My luck...


Remember: your fears are for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment